Sunday, October 11, 2009

EATING SHIT

Well things didn't go as well as I'd hoped for at work and the situation with the "princess". The problem is that the owner that was addressed (there are 2) favors this woman to begin with so I'm sure he felt threatened that I was beefing with his prize waitress. What a load of crap, I know it sounds petty and childish but it is true.

I get called into the "office" and she is there too. He proceeds to yell at me about questioning her and who do I think I am blah blah blah. I tried to explain that I was merely asking a question but my words fell on deaf ears. She had all morning to defend herself to him so his opinion has already been formed.

What can you do? I hate that I have to eat shit but I gotta do it. I wanted to do nothing more than walk right out the fucking door, but rent is due soon and bills must get paid, so on and so on. I know that I didn't do anything wrong but it's hard to go into a place knowing you are less valuable than others. And yes I was told in those exact words, that I am indeed less valuable than this other waitress. They blame it on the fact that I won't be working for them for the rest of my natural born life, but deep down I know they just don't like me. That's okay cause I really don't like them either. This is just a job. Graduation cannot come soon enough and I'm doing everything in my power to be able to get out of that death trap before my soul is crushed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment