Thursday, October 1, 2009


MY VERY FIRST AWARD!!!!!
I'd like to thank Sparky over at cazzykb.blogspot.com for honoring me with this award. She calls her blog "Just get on with it already" it thats exactly what she does! She has a style all her own and pretty much tells it like it is. No pulling punches with this girl! Go head over and check this chickee out, I'm sure you'll find her blog as intersting as I do!
So now for the rules of this award:
The questions below must be copied and answered in a one word answer and then the award must be passes on to another deserving blogger. So here goes...
1. Where is your mobile phone? drawer
2. Your hair? red
3. Your mother? overbearing
4. Your father? inspiring
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? exgirlfriend
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? coder
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? reading
God, now comes the daunting task of figuring out who I extend this award to! There are quite a few blogs that I follow so this is difficult to choose. But after careful consideration I hereby bequeth this award to:
Ron from VENT
Ron you always brighten my days with your honesty about the quirkness of life. I love your writing style and I strive to be able to write as beautifully as you! Congrats, enjoy your award!

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks! And congratulations lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to shout....

    ...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    You GO, girl! Cause you deserve it!

    Isn't it the most wonderful feeling getting your first award? OMG...I remember feeling like I had just been given an Oscar Award!

    You have no idea how happy I am to have made your aquaintance. The minute I read your disclaimer I KNEW I wanted to read more about you. So, thank you...not only for sharing this award and your sweet words, but also for brightening up my days too. I always look forward to your posts!

    I will proudly place this VERY cool-looking award on my award page.

    Thanks again. I'm touched.

    ReplyDelete