Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Autumn Day




Autumn is absolutely my favorite season! It brings back so many wonderful memories of childhood for me. We grew up in the city but fortunately our neighborhood was surrounded by lots of trees. My brother and I used to rake a big pile of them up and then jump into them covering eachother and laughing like fools. I just love the smell of fall; the drying leaves and just that crispness that is in the air! I still love to try and walk over every fallen leaf as I can, loving that crunchy sound beneath my feet. Although I know that winter will be here soon, I am reveling in the beautiful fall day we are having here in Pittsburgh. I wish that everyday could be this colorful, bright, and crisp! Yea if I could live somewhere where it was this kinda weather all the time I'd pack my bags immediately, no question about it!

Halloween is just around the corner, unfortunately I will be working that night and won't be able to pass out any candy, but I love it just the same. I secretely wished to have been born on Halloween so I could've had a costume party every year for my birthday, but alas it did not happen. Maybe I'll find that girl who loves the scary, hair-raising, fun day as much as me and we could have a spooky Halloween wedding?! That'd be awesome! I would be Medussa and adorn my red hair with hundreds of snakes, and wear a rocking dress and just have the time of our lives! Maybe someday...

1 comment:

  1. You said, girl!

    Autumn is my absolutely favorite season!!

    I still love to try and walk over every fallen leaf as I can, loving that crunchy sound beneath my feet.

    ME TOO!!

    I also will be working Halloween Day. I think we're actually going to get dressed up on the job. Gee, I better get started on a costume.

    I may just steal your idea!

    How do you think I would look as Medussa?

    HA!

    ReplyDelete