Monday, September 14, 2009

I am so mad at myself! It's only 7 am and already I can tell my mood is shot for the day. As I am leaving my apartment this morning I notice a bright yellow piece of paper on my windshield. I think to myself "what" then I look up, you dumbass you parked in a handicapped space. I've been parked there since Saturday evening, I never left the confines of my apt yesterday so the neighbor must have called the cops to report me. This is the only explanation I can fathom, the cops, I would hope anyways, have much more important things to do than search for illegally parked vehicles in my residential neighborhood. Who knows I could be wrong about that. Anyways I'm exhasperated when I see the amount for my innocent infarction: $245.00, really? Okay so I know what I did was wrong and blah blah blah but come on that's half my rent for a month! WTF! Not much I can do but pay it, but I had to bitch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment