Thursday, September 23, 2010

Freebie

Ever since I had all my hair cut off I've had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to be able to get ready and leave for work on time. I hate it, the hair cut and well having to get up that early, the style is just too much work for me and it doesn't ever look like it does when my hairdresser does it. But anyway, as I'm driving to work I notice alot of street lights are off and it's spooky dark. I think to myself that maybe, just maybe, we won't have any power at work and I can crawl back into bed. Low and behold I pull into the parking lot and...... NO POWER! whoo hoo! freebie!

But now that I'm home, and wide awake, I have nothing to do. Um, what can I do? I'm not used to being home this time of day. There's nothing on tv, it's too early to go anywhere, man I never thought I'd say this but I wish I was at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment