Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cant this wait just be over already?

Man I hate this waiting game! I just want to know if they're going to hire me or not! I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard. Last night at work all I could think of was that it could all be over within the next 2 weeks! That my friends is what I live for: the fact that I never have to wait on another table for as long as I live.

As soon as I hear something, you'll hear it too! I want to thank yinz for being so supportive and for understanding my erratic posting as of late. Things will get back to normal within the next month or so, I promise! Keep them body parts crossed for me!

7 comments:

  1. God, I remember the last two weeks of a job you are so over and done with. Good luck on the new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I use to feel when I was acting and waiting to hear if I got the part!

    Oy vey...I know what your going through!#?!

    Keeping all body parts crossed for you my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get the new gig are you going to give notice where you're waitressing?

    Don't you love wet blankets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I hate waiting too. Especially for something like this. I'm sending good vibes your way so you'd better get the answer you want. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had the ability, I'd cross my fallopian tubes for you... but I fear that may impact future fertility.

    I'm doing it in my mind, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always teach my kids about patience and im terrible at it!

    oh well, good luck and hope things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete